Monday, January 26, 2009

Bucket List

A few months ago my wife and I rented The Bucket List. You probably are aware of the basic plot. My cousin Morgan and Jack Nicholson play two men facing death that come up with a list of things to do before they die.

So with little fanfare, my list is as follows:

1) Take a cooking class.
2) Sit and watch a world class chef do his thing and maybe even help just a little bit. (If you personally know Scott Peacock or Kevin Rathburn, feel free to help me out...)
3) Travel to all 50 states. I'm over halfway there.
4) Go to a hockey game in all 30 NHL arenas. (After Saturday I will have done 6 arenas)
5) Travel to Ireland.
6) Take an Alaskan Cruise.
7) Ride or Drive a dogsled.
8) Witness Bryson's first words, steps, day at school, and all of the other big firsts.
9) Learn to play the Harmonica.
10) Watch a Falconer and maybe even get to have the bird take off and land from my arm.
11) Drive a Ferrari.
12) Run a 10k before I turn 40. I plan to do the Peachtree Roadrace this summer.
13) Run a half marathon before 45.


So there we are. Any help that you can five in achieving #s 2, 10 or 11 is greatly appreciated.

So what's on your list?

No comments: